Sunday, November 1, 2009

Geeksquisite Question of the Day #101: 11/1/09

This question came to me thinking about how awesome and yet sucky it is that both Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 are coming out within 7 days of each other. I wanna play both so bad but I mean how am i supposed to go back in forth so much it's gonna be tough and annoying.

Question #101: How will you be splitting your time between Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2?

If you'd like to submit a question just send an e-mail to geeksquisite@gmail.com with the subject line "Question of the Day".

Feel free to leave your answers in the comment section, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, GAHHH. I think I'll have played ENOUGH of Modern Warfare 2 by the time Left 4 Dead 2 gets out. But I'll want to play Modern Warfare 2 so bad i'll probably only go for multiplayer, and leave the actual campaign for another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be getting Modern Warfare 2 and playing it... a lot... that's it, simple as pie.

    ReplyDelete