Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rare Atari game goes for over 5K


I think back to a year ago when I bought an Atari 2600 with 53 games, the Atari was Jet Black instead of wood paneled labeling it the "Darth Vader" edition. Total cost was $60.

Now when someone pays a large amount of money for something they want, I don't flame about it. I would be hippocritical since i just spent $150 on monday to get the Prestige Edition of Modern Warfare 2 (no regrets). When someone wants something, they pay what is asked and thats all there is to it.

Now I take that logic and stand dumbfounded at this purchase of an Atari game for $5,000 reported by Kotaku.

I'm a little annoyed there isn't much to what the game is about, apparently it was sold in a religious store with "albums". So is it a music game? I couldn't figure that out so easily. But geez, five grand? Like I said I won't judge but god what I could do with $5,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment