Thursday, August 13, 2009

Geeksquisite Question of the Day #35: 8/13/09

This question came to me when thinking to myself I should have asked this question already. I think we can all see where the future of gaming is heading but the when, how, and who is still being figured out.

Question #35: What are your thoughts on the future of "Cloud Gaming" (i.e. Onlive)?

If you'd like to submit a question just send an e-mail to geeksquisite@gmail.com with the subject line Question of the Day.

Feel free to leave your answers in the comment section, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's interesting, but I definitely don't want to see physical media or downloadable games go away any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they can ever figure out the LAG problem then I'll be there waiting.

    ReplyDelete