Monday, September 28, 2009

Geeksquisite Question of the Day #79: 9/28/09

This question came to me when being really confused about what to put up for the question of the day. So i looked over to this girl in the computer lab i'm currently sitting in at my school and see a western literature book beside her. So there you go, now you see all the care and prep that goes into these quuestion.

Question #79: Favorite Author?


If you'd like to submit a question just send an e-mail to geeksquisite@gmail.com with the subject line "Question of the Day".

Feel free to leave your answers in the comment section, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, so hard to figure out. Um Alex Flinn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read much, but I have read a book by Ned Vizzini called "Be More Chill"

    I liked it, so I guess he's my favorite author...

    ReplyDelete