Monday, September 28, 2009

TGS 09: Epic New Final Fantasy XIII Japanese Trailer

Just watched this pretty epic 7 minute FFXIII trailer and while I didn't understand a single fucking word they were saying I couldn't help but be captivated by the whole presentation. This felt a lot like a story trailer but since I don't speak japansese and it isn't subtitled the visuals is all I can go on. Oh and did I forget to mention there is a decsent amount of gameplay footage in there to. The game comes out December 17th in Japan but probably won't hit the US and Europe until like May or June. Which isn't that bad because considering I will probably sink a ton of hours into the game it would be a good idea for me to not have to worry about classes while playing Final Fantasy XIII. So go now and enjoy the beauty that is FFXIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment