Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Guy Ritchie to Direct Lobo


Link

Well this is a surprise, seems the buzz over Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes film gave him the job of giving Lobo his first stand alone movie. There is another movie but it's a Christmas special, i'm not kidding and you probably agree that doesn't count.

I didn't know anything about Lobo but I did my research, and he seems like a cool character. The only problem is so many characters come to mind when I read about Lobo, so i'm worried that he won't stand on his own in the DC universe.

Guy Ritchie making a comic book film is interesting to me, because we always associate well known names with good movies we want to be made. Yet Sherlock Holmes looks pretty damn good, I actually can't wait to see what Ritchie does with this character.

No comments:

Post a Comment