Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Last Airbender Trailer



Look normally I don't post trailers until we do our trailers of the month at the end of each month. I had to let you guys see this though. I am admitting right now I haven't seen it yet. I am gonna wait because it's going to be in front of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I would like to see it for the first time in Imax this week so I'll wait.

Last Airbender is directed by M. Night Shyamalan and is about the story of Aang the Avatar and the characters around him that become is family and enemies. It is based on the popular cartoon series that ran for 3 seasons on Nickelodeon. To me it's pretty much the best cartoon of the last 5 years. Enjoy or wait :). Discuss your thoughts in the comments.

Update: I didn't hold out I just watched it. DAM YOU WILL POWER

1 comment:

  1. the trailer did a lot with so little, the music is epic towards the end. Noah looks like a good avatar, CAN THE SHAMHAMMER REDEEM HIMSELF?!

    ReplyDelete