Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Last Wish of Colby Curtain

Colby's Story


It's rare that I find a story that moves me but then I found this story. A story of a little girl who's last wish was to see "Up". We take so much for granted as adults when all this girl wanted was to see a movie before she died. An employee from Pixar flew out with a copy of the movie and Colby got to see "Up" just 7 hours before she died with her mom and dad with her.

It's so hard to understand why a child has to be taken from us. It's something I could never even imagine happening. At least Colby found some peace in movies.

“I’m ready (to die), but I’m going to wait for the movie"

R.I.P. Colby Curtain

1 comment:

  1. I had read this myself, it was a very heartwarming moment to know Disnye/Pixar cares. It's unfair Colby had to die so young, but at least she got what she wanted.

    ReplyDelete