Thursday, July 16, 2009

Geeksquisite Question of the Day #7: 7/16/09

This question came to me when having a AIM conversation with a friend about Bioshock 2 being Delayed. This question also seems pretty obvious considering the amount of post about delayed games we've had over the last few days.


Question #7:

What games have you been excited about, and knew the release date to and then were disappointed by it's delay?


If you'd like to submit a question just send an e-mail to geeksquisite@gmail.com with the subject line Question of the Day.

Feel free to leave your answers in the comment section, thank you.

4 comments:

  1. The last game I remember this happening to that I thought was a big deal of GTA IV. Of course once the game came out I still didn't like it that much. But I thought the 7 month delay was a pretty big deal at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it was Super Smash Brothers Brawl, not only was I hyped up for it by the weekly brawl blog, but it was initially slated to be released on my birthday. I had planned to spend my birthday brawling like a madman, only stopping for ice cream cake, then right back to the action. Anyway, the game got delayed as everyone knows, and not only that but i didn't get any ice cream cake either...just some weird...pudding cake...But time marched on and eventually it came out and I got it.

    Funny thing is, I barely even play it these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, for a while I kept getting disappointed by Duke Nukem' Forever delays... but eventually that just wore off and I expected it, lol.

    I think the most recent example would be Brutal Legend... IT KEEPS GETTING PUSHED BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sort of related, I was recently excited for BlazBlue ... it kind of blows. :/ I was also excited for Twilight Princess on the Wii, but then it took years to come out and by the time it was finally released I didn't even give a shit. LOL

    ReplyDelete