Thursday, May 28, 2009

My NES Collection



For the past week i've had an NES I bought on ebay. $46 for the system, two controllers, and ten games. Games Include:

Mario/Duck Hunt (Classic) 
Fester's Quest (Terrible)
Super Mario Brothers 3 (Classic)
Robocop (Classic to me)
Batman (Not bad)
Dr. Mario (confusing to play atm)
Wrath of the Black Manta (Haven't played yet) 
Ice Hockey (haven't played yet)
Excitebike (Better than I expected)
Operation Wolf (seems okay, not enough to make an opinion)
Double Dribble (kinda hard to understand the controls, fun so far)
Captain Skyhawk (haven't played yet)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was a seperate purchase so it doesn't count here, but overall I'm happy with that I got. I already explained most of the games but I also got instruction manuals and dust covers for most of the games except for TMNT.





No comments:

Post a Comment