Friday, July 24, 2009

Geeksquisite Qustion of the Day #15: 7/24/09

This question came to me when talking in a skype chat with a few fellow authors. You ever get that weird sense your being followed? Or think you saw something but then you looked and nothing was there?


Question #15: Haver you ever experienced something that some people would describe as supernatural?

If you'd like to submit a question just send an e-mail to geeksquisite@gmail.com with the subject line Question of the Day.

Feel free to leave your answers in the comment section, thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say no as well. I do get that creepy feeling though after watching a horror movie while in the dark basement. I don't think that counts though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, i'm sure I will have one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never. Ghosts don't exist, Santa isn't real, and the tooth fairy is your mom.

    ReplyDelete