Friday, July 24, 2009

Upcoming Movie: Shorts


Expect to see a co review of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince from me and TJ later on, but before the movie began I got my first look at the Robert Rodriguez movie...Shorts.

No, I was not anticipating this movie or wishing to see it. But seeing the trailer forced me to give my thoughts that it looks terrible, it really really looks terrible. Look, I actually happened to enjoy Spy Kids when it came out, but then he went overboard with Sharkboy and Lavagirl. I was extremely bored while home, and watching it made me die a little inside till I could feel my remote clicker finger again to change it. I watch movies regardless of what kind they are, but I avoid his family friendly movies with the cheezy way he makes them.

But Shorts looks TEN TIMES WORSE THAN ANYTHING! And the worst part is I saw almost the same exact movie years ago called Kids World (TERRIBLE), it's the same exact movie idea. But jeez the kid actors in Shorts look terrible, there are good and bad child actors but these child actors seemed especially bad. So for the first time in my life i'm going to issue a warning...

DO NOT GO SEE SHORTS, IF YOU WISH TO CLING TO YOUR CINEMA VALUES AND SENSE OF LOGIC.

there I said it, and i'm going to forget about this movie. Ever since Rodriguez created Troublemaker Studios started for movies, his imagination has gotten a little out of hand with family friendly films. When he makes kid's movies, he has like the fantasy range of Michael Jackson. God knows i've watched bad films on TV when i'm bored, but this one looks bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment