Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Halo ODST Vidoc


Nathan Fillion rocks :)

I have to say, this Vidoc should have been the one shown at E3. It immerses me in the Halo universe while also touching nostalgia for Firefly the series, as a browncoat I was delighted. I had no clue Adam Baldwin and Alan Tudyk were in this game too, but the story really got to me. This is truly a modest heroes story, and I hope Bungie made these characters as cool as they sound. I want to see unique fights against the covenant involving the pelicans since the cinematics showed Banshees mixing with pelicans. No matter what, I gotta pick up this game.

But watch the video, its a nice one.

1 comment:

  1. you can really tell they wrote the dialogue specifically for Nathan Fillion and his Captian Mal character. Sounds great, gonna love the cutscenes.

    ReplyDelete