Saturday, September 26, 2009

TGS 09: Dead Rising 2 Demo

Here's a bunch of footage of the upcoming Dead Rising 2 from Capcom. The first game came out a while before this site and the podcast so I don't know if anyone really knows but I really disliked the first game. That's not to say I wouldn't be open to a sequel if it was done better. The ideas in the first game were fantastic the problem was the execution. I thought the controls were a bit loose but tolerable, it was the missions that really killed the game for me. I just never found any of it compelling and most of the survivors you found were just plain annoying. The new game is looking really good at the moment so lets see what happens, enjoy the footage.







and some extra footage of the game running:





No comments:

Post a Comment