Thursday, September 24, 2009

TGS 09: Dead Rising 2 Trailer

I haven't been paying too much attention to Dead Rising 2, but I've recently seen the trailer below, as well as these other two.



Well, first let me talk a bit about the older trailers. Everything looks great, and looks a lot like Dead Rising. That's good, because I really liked the style of Dead Rising's gameplay. However, they have mother fucking chainsaws strapped to everything! holy fucking shit yes! This makes me believe that you'll be able to attach weapons to other weapons, especially since we saw the same chainsaws strapped to a motorcycle as well as a big stick (the big stick part reminded me of Darth Maul, by the way). Chuck Greene is a fairly enjoyable sort of character, and he seems similar to Frank West, which is good since I really enjoyed playing as Frank and honestly wanted him to return, so Chuck Greene seems like the next best thing.

The new trailer hints at some possible Multiplayer, maybe an online survival mode ala Gears of War 2 Horde Mode? Seems pretty plausible, and the setting of it being a futuristic gameshow seems fairly awesome, and somewhat strangely reminiscent of Smash TV.

Look forward to more info on Dead Rising 2 in the coming months, and be sure to look for it on store shelves March 30, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment