Thursday, September 24, 2009

TGS 09: No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle Video

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle is already sold for me. I will be buying the game when it comes out, it's been that way for a long time. But now, with this new video, they have sold me all over again... if that's possible.


Like, Holy shit! Shinobu! As a playable character!

to anybody who's played the first game, this is pretty fucking awesome. Also, the amount of new enemies in this trailer really make me wonder about how much new stuff they've packed into the game, not to mention the slightly more mature Killer 7 vibe I'm getting off of a lot of the stuff in the trailer. Maybe Suda 51 is going back to a bit more mature tone in this game... maybe it's just the whole decapitated head part. Either way, it makes me very excited for when the game is finally released in January 2010. Looking forward to it! Hell yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment