Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GC 09: Alan Wake Commentary Trailer

For those of you who were confused by the E3 demo of Alan Wake, you are not alone. I sat there wondering "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON." I understood some things like how the light effected the ghosts but thats about it. This new trailer with commentary by Sam Lake gives us a much better understanding of what is going on in the world of Alan Wake. How the story will unfold, and how the gameplay is implemented. It also introduces a few supporting characters that I'm pretty sure we haven't seen from before. After the E3 demo I wasn't really all that interested in the game and thought that it was a far cry from what I thought it would be. I think this new trailer gives me some hope back though. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment