Saturday, August 22, 2009

Harmonix, Rock Band 3, and Natal


Rock Band 3 yo!

I always wondered, would I buy a third Rock Band game? No i'm not talking about Beatles Rock Band, I actually am not interested in that game. But I thought Rock Band 2 would be my last Rock Band Franchise game i would get, until Harmonix had this to say.

"We aren't standing still – we will keep moving into new areas and look at new technologies that our platform holder partners are also developing, such as Project Natal from Microsoft,"

Natal eh? that catches my interest. Imagine if you didnt have to see your avatar on stage rock in random directions, imagine if you avatar mimics your movements through Natal. That's a nice idea but I bet Harmonix has more ideas in store than that, and I'm curious to what they will implement.

Does this mean Natal will come out in September, that's the release month for Harmonix's games so Natal would have to be out if they're including such functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment