Sunday, August 16, 2009

What Are You Getting This Fall?

(List and Dates Subject to Change)


First thing I know this list starts August 24th but thats Fall enough for me. The list i've made is a giant list of all the big titles coming this fall. Now I am missing a lot of PSP/DS/WII games mainly because I don't follow them as much. So this is mainly a 360/PS3 list. This isn't meant to be a list of every single game coming this fall it's just to show what I am interested in or know something about. Now let me explain a bit further what I mean by the titles of the sections these games come under.

GAMES I NEED: These are the titles that I will scratch and claw in order to play. These are the movies that I will be waiting in line at midnight in order to play through the night they come out. Also I highly doubt Scribblenauts will have a midnight premiere which is a shame.

GAMES I WANT: These are the ones I'd really like to play if I can and even buy if I have the money. I wouldn't be angry if I couldn't play these this fall but I would like too.

GAMES If I HAVE THE EXTRA CASH: pretty self explanatory but these are games I'm interested in but will most likely end up in the rental column if I don't have the money to get this far down the list.

RENTAL: This is a big list of the games I have at last some intrigue about. Lots of reasons to be in this list from I think it could be really good or maybe it would be really bad. Also games I think I might actually love BUT don't see much replay ability in.

NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN: The games I just can't gather myself together to care about. Maybe it's a genre I don't like or maybe I just don't think it looks well polished. Either way the chances of me spending 60 bucks on any of these is slim to non.

Games I NEED:

The Beatles: Rock Band 9/9
Scribblenauts 9/15
Brutal Legend 10/13
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 11/10
Left 4 Dead 2 11/17

Games I Want:

Professor Layton & The Diabolical Box 8/24
Halo 3: ODST 9/22
Assassin's Creed 2 11/17
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 10/13
Dragon Age Origins 10/20
Borderlands 10/20

Games if I have Extra Cash:


Guitar Hero 5 9/1
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days 9/29
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time 10/27
Dante's Inferno 12/1

Games I can rent:

Wolfenstein 8/18
Batman: Arkham asylum 8/25
Marvel ultimate Alliance 2 9/15
Afrika 9/22
Dead Space: Extraction 9/28
MotorStorm: arctic Edge 9/28
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising 10/6
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories 10/13
Forza 3 10/27
Blur 11/3
Band Hero 11/3
Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles 11/17

Not Really Interested in:

Need For Speed: Shift 9/15
WET 9/15
Alpha Protocol 10/6
SAW 10/6
Tekken 6 10/27
DJ Hero 10/27
Rock Band: LEGO 11/2
Rabids Go Home 11/3
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 11/10
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game 11/24
The Saboteur 12/8
Guitar hero: Van Halen 12/22


Be sure to let me know what you think of the list and what yours might look like for the 2010 fall.

1 comment:

  1. Here's my list...

    Game I'll buy if I have extra (or any) cash:

    Modern Warfare 2

    ReplyDelete