Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So, I bought a PS3.

Well, that title tells you basically all you need to know, but let me just re-iterate. I, Robert Battersby, a long-time Xbox user, and somebody who has never owned a Sony console until just a month ago when I bought a PS2, has now done the unthinkable and purchaced a PS3!

This may seem crazy to many long-time listeners of the podcast, or fans of my youtube videos, and some of you may not even believe me. Well, if the above photo isn't proof enough, I've also made an unboxing video for your viewing pleasure.

With the PS3, I also ordered Killzone 2, which has yet to come in the mail. Also, I realized that the PS3 doesn't come with any HD wires... Let me just say something to all console manufacturers, if you're going to make an HD console, have it come with some damn HD cables!! If not HDMI, at least RGB component!

Putting that aside, a lot of you may be wondering why I bought one. Well, after E3, I was so impressed by the lineup of games they had coming out, and thinking back to all of the exclusive titles that had already came out, it seemed like a no brainer. Exclusive titles like Killzone 2, Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, MGS4, Valkyria Chronicles, and you can't forget about all of the great downloadable games!

Overall, I'm really excited for the future of the PS3, and I'm glad that I finally own all of the consoles for this generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment