Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tech Review: Gravity Shmavity (iPhone app)


"The classic love story of a baroque scientist, a bushel of apples, and the addictive, quirky game that brought them together.

This stylish game will have you tilting and tapping your way through 30 challenges that bend the laws of physics. Rotate your screen to alter the direction of gravity while a whole host of hazards and power ups make things very interesting indeed.

Make use of the touch screen, as well as the accelerometer for tilit recognition. Also features remixed classical music, a silly and irreverent sense of humor, and more "awesome" than you can shake a stick at."

Taken from Apple Store.


When I first saw this game, I thought it would be a little boring... Well I was so wrong! I played the first challenge and could not stop! I was tilting my iPod touch all over. The main goal of this game is to bounce apples off Newton's head to gain points. At first, thats all you have to do, nice and easy. But as you progress it starts to get harder with flying arrows, bombs, reverse gravity and more.

Game Rating: 5/5
App Store Rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment