Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nintendo World Championship on Ebay


I heard it here that someone is putting an original GOLD cartridge (gold colored mind you) of Nintendo World Championship on Ebay.

In my excitement as a relatively new NES collector, I went out to find it.

I did, and i'm so tempted to buy it myself. It's so stupid though because its just Mario, Tetris, and Rad Racer on one cartridge. But the fact that only less than a hundred exist, especially with like 20 of them being Gold is amazing. If you own one, your basically a NINTENDO GOD.

I want it, but i'm going to have to pass. If I really want one i'll buy the reproduction cartridge available.

It's simply amazing the guy wants 25,000 bucks for it, i'm sure he'll take a little less.

Btw, this is the 100th post for Geeksquisite, and we're only 33 days into our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment